Implementation of an academic mentoring program [P3.S2.P1]
AIM: To strengthen the ties and support offered by members from the Engineering UC community to other members of our community by creating a new Academic Mentoring Program.
- Consolidate several mentoring and tutoring activities under a single program
- Cultivate a strong, productive, and long-term body of mentors and tutors
- Develop a program for students to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the 2030 initiative
- Develop an academic immersion program of young faculty, and in particular women faculty
- Develop a mentorship program for i+e immersion of faculty in recognized centers of i+e, or innovative companies