Professional education [P5.S2.P1]
AIM: To generate a larger engagement with society through the development of strong professional educational programs that will impact executives and companies in Chile and Latin America. The main focus of these programs is to provide state of the art knowledge in high impact and enabling technologies and i+e.
- Lead executive engineering education in Latin America for middle and senior management, at least in the areas of technological innovation and entrepreneurship
- Create a strong liaison between the Consortium, companies, and engineering community of Latin American, sharing the expertise and knowledge of the academic body through the development of short courses and programs that will produce a permanent relationship
- Deliver innovative tools and smart solutions to businesses and executives that will impact in their short and long term results
- Focus professional education programs in innovation and entrepreneurship around topics of high impact for local industries with global presence: energy, water, sustainability, biotech, health, and mining
- Become a gateway between university and society for professional education and lead the articulation of other interdisciplinary executive education programs in fields relevant to primary local industries and enabling technologies